In The Spirit of the "First 5"

OK- we'll see how this goes- since I can see between 60 and 80 of you gals (and guys) out there checking out my blog on almost a daily basis (Thank you!!).. lol.. it's ok. I always say, it's the quiet ones you want around you - it means that they are thinking! But, maybe this will bring a few of you out of the shadows , hopefully atleast five of you! and if not - thats okay too. I know your still out there, silently cheering me on- so it's all good. So let's get to it! (Sonia- I hope this does you justice!)

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, Sonia. My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
(but there's a pretty good chance you might!)
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done by May 20Th
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
I love surprises!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re post this on your blog and
offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to
do so and leave a comment telling me they did it will then win a fabulous homemade
gift made by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
Have fun playing!


**It took me a few times reading this to understand what is going on- basically- you re-post the above on your blog. By doing so- you commit to making five things for the first five people that respond. Then, quick like a bunny- jump back to my blog, leave a post that you are in on the game. Be one of the first five people to come back here and tell me that your going to be a part of this mad swap - and you get one of my five gifts! Instead of the twelve or twenty pieces involved with most swaps- it's oNly five! (woo-hoo!) So come on ! join in the fun- we all know we ALL have atleast five wips in our studio spaces that we just need an excuse to finish!! :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me Me Me...Ha....Oh oh oh..me waving in the back..jumping like a fool...

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

cinnibonbon said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Oh me too!!!! I would love, love love something...I'm not too shy to beg...

Please...hehe..


Ok so now for the real reaason I can over.

Thanks for the vote of confidence..you are a real treasure. I also wish you the best. I am in awe of your courage, I think-- to take your art to new heights will be nothing short of rewarding for you!!! I will keep me fingers crossed for your success as well. You will be a blast!!! MMMMmmmm good.

I want change..big change. I'm going to go for rit. I'm not sure what I want or where it could or will lead, but I am taking that road....less travelled so to speak.

cinnibonbon said...

Ok...I'm in.---I posted your challenge on my blog.....