Fridays news and an fyi



Happy Friday everyone!

Nothing extraordinary going on these days- as with everyone else out there- there is a Holiday blitz going on!
I am off to shows for the weekend- so I will be checking back with everyone on monday!

Just as an FYI, I will be pulling stock from Whisperings13  tomorrow morning for the shows this weekend . You guys are so awesome, I had such banner sales this past month that I must empty all the shops to make stock for the Christmas shows! So a very merry THANKYOU! to all!!! If you would like anything in the shops, let me know before tomorrow am (I will layaway for anyone that needs it).

Have an Exceptional weekend! and Enjoy the first snow of the season! and most importantly... stay sane!

enjoy each other.
live well.


2 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

I wish you the best of luck on your shows this weekend. :)

di from di-did-it said...

May your success at the shows this weekend have you floating with delight!

Hugs,
Di