Breaking rules- Acorns and Oaks


You can always count on those darn Ravens to break rules! And I have to say - I love it! why? could it be for the sole reason that I always seem to benefit somehow when the mischievous birds are up to no good? Nah! It is because they always manage to make me smile with "TOUGH". Do it anyway. it's what they want- screw everything else! now THAT is character and personality! "This is the way my mind is made up - and I'm doin' it anyway!" hee hee! love it.


Ok. so. I maybe, once in a while benefit from these mischievous activities.- But- So what. it's all good! lol!


The Renee Award:


The Renee award was created by Bella and Ces in honour of their friend Renee. In Bella's own words "this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..."


Thank you, Dark Raven!

And in the spirit of the award, I believe that no one should be excluded in the possibility of being the one to inspire another. Everyone who visits this site (over 287 per day!) is an inspiration. Everyone who shares their creativity with the world is an inspiration. Every man and woman who cares for another human being, whether it be a child, a parent or a stranger is an inspiration. Anyone that can make another smile (even if they don't know they are doing it) is an inspiration. Dark Raven is certainly an inspiration- but then she already has hers! - although I'm not sure those pups of hers do- and they make me laugh in a very inspiring way.


So- I expect everyone who visits this blog to accept this award. post it- don't post it - but know that you are an inspiration to me and to so many others. Congratulations everyone!

4 comments:

Mischief Makers said...

:O I was going to pass this award onto you, but I was respecting your tag free zone! Where's the bopper?!
Alice :)

Renee said...

You have written that very well. I too believe that all people inspire.

Renee xoxo

Whisperings 13 said...

oh- Alice! Thank you! You know where I am concerned- it is always the thought that counts more! ::ducking bopper:: Mad Hatter has already wacked me a few times for siding with you on the Big Push Scandal of 2009!!
:o)

Renee: Thank you! from you - that means the world!
:o) Tracey

Unknown said...

HaHa Trace.....You rock girl...and make me roll with laughter...Ya Ya I push the limits and swoop in to keep ya on your toes...So deal with it.....HaHa wuv ya girlie smartbutt....

I think I have raven flu....Im not big on piggies even though the Pugs snort like piggies....I think you bopped on my wabbits head,cuz he isnt attached to his body yet hmmmmmmmm....

Flapping dark wings to the nest...

Smiles,
Sonia ;)