Collecting the last of the tea cups and the winner is...

First- I would like to thank you all for stopping by and visiting us here at the studio for the Mad Hatters Tea Party- I had such a brilliant time visiting all of your parties- I must say I am still quite tired from all of the party hopping! There were so many- and it took me several days - but I do believe I stopped by all of them! Every one was so creative and fun - that I just couldn't stop myself from visiting the next! And of course none of it would have been possible without our Uber Hostess, Vanessa- so much thanks to her for hosting these grand parties!

and without further ado:

The winners of my Tea party give aways are:::

::::::drum roll::::::


Kristal at bellagracehome

and

Susi at

dragonflydreamer

If you lovelies would email me your addy's I will send off your goodies!

Thank you again to everyone for making the Tea Party such fun - and I look forward to seeing all of you again soon.

Have a spectacular week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay....Winners....

My Mad Hatter says he is the bestest though so PLHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Love ya Sister..

Smiles,
Sonia xoxoxox

dragonflydreamer said...

Tracey, thank you so much for the beautiful and encouraging comment on my blog. I love your blog! It's the most unique and original blog I've come across and I have a million questions for you when my son is well and I can improve mine. I'm so excited about winning your giveaway. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity.

Kristal said...

Oh my dear, you are just too kind! Thank you so much! I had such a fun time at your party, that in itself was enough, but to think I will be walking away with a trophy? That's just beyond belief! You've made me one happy girl, thanks again :0)

cinnibonbon said...

Hey you ---come on over!! You have to read this!! LOL

Have a great week sweets!

dragonflydreamer said...

Oh, Tracey, he is so beautiful! I am sorry that I am just now thanking you for the very generous and fabulous gift. I was out of town visiting my Mom and when I came back, my oldest son who is very ill had to be taken back to the University of Virginia Hospital and life has been a struggle of fighting back depression. Your sweet little man has brought cheer into my life and I will be taking some photos and posting him on my blog in the next few days. Thank you. You are so very talented. I'd love to learn how to make a treasure even half as beautiful!

xoSusixo