Inspirations

The seasons are changing. and my head hurts. it is hard enough to operate as a productive carbon based life form much less be creative about it. Times like this - i will run through old pictures, graphics, books, music - and surround myself with all things that inspire me. Comfort food for grey matter. So. since i am in no shape to actually create and finish full, comprehensive sentences; much less spell and not come off as a half-wit (I want to be one less! ha ha) i am just going to share a few things that inspire me. Tomorrow is another day.











if i ever come up missing, chances are i'm here.



the missing kafka papers, jung vs. sting, intimidation and why are there are so many dumb ass people on this planet. (subjects i would like to discuss with him.)



keeps me centered.











just.
amazing.

No comments: