Finished. Back to the Studio!








I have successfully completed all but three painting that were started in the studio. That is 6 in two weeks. While I feel like I have accomplished something (especially since three have already been sold), I think either I am suffering from acrylic burnout (hee hee- yeah right!) or my brushes are now nubs - because it looks like it is going to be a sculpting weekend! (yeah!) The arthritis is acting up from this last cold snap - and I need some clay therapy!


It appears that the last of the snow is leaving us (please, please, please) and Spring is officially on its way- Soon it will be time to throw the doors open on the studio and I CAN'T WAIT! ::muaha haa haa::: Party at the studio! Open House! Classes start! Art shows under twinkle lights and a large moon! Long evenings under star filled skies! bonfires and friends- It is going to be a loooong spring/summer! wooooHOoooOOOO!! You ready?!


Hope ta' catch you here :0)



Add Image

4 comments:

di from di-did-it said...

These are gorgeous, Trace! As usual, I adore the colors you use. The top one is like I'm looking through leaves out on a lake in the late evening...very calming. I'm a tree-lover, so especially like those pieces... and the fibers you used to edge a couple of the pieces is intriguing.

Kudos on getting so much done!

As for your studio opening soon and all that activity ~ I wish I lived closer. Maybe a road trip is in my future? :)

Stepping off the edge said...

thanks Di :o) Tree lover - eh? then you would be right at home here at the Noll! lol- Trees are our specialty! A road trip is always a good idea! I'll tell the Fae to keep a look out for you! :o)

Lorraine said...

love your recent art you have been working hard..I know what you mean about wanting a change..I get bored quickly and am constantly flitting from one project to another..thanks for your comments on my blog

Sonia ;) said...

Love the colors and feeling of the all of them...Candy for the visual senses.

Smiles,

Sonia ;)